We're a humble team, but this project is just another example of how good we are in sanding. This floor was in not such a bad condition, but it required a lot of small repairs and reclaiming of two floorboards. We did the sanding two times, then we clean the surface for finishing, and finally, we did buffing to make a brilliant sealing.
What's included during the process:
- 1 stage sandpaper 40 grain, 60 grain, 80 grain
- 2 sand with an edger, sand disk 60 grain
- 3 polish with buffing machine sand disc 100 grain
- 1 coat Primer - buffing with sand disc 150 grain
- 2 coat clear lacquer Matt
The job took about two days because the home-owner asked for ace results. This customer used a 20% discount because it was the second restoration in this house.