This pine floor restoration is a wonderful example of how we can bring any flooring back to life. The situation in this house was after a fire and serious flooding. It was a total disaster, and other companies were not able to handle the case.
We did everything required to make this customer happy and house in good condition.
The process included:
- Reclaiming of the heavily damaged floorboards.
- Subfloor repair and nailing.
- Sanding with 24-grain grains and finished with 80-grain grains.
- Gap filling with sawdust and resin.
- Buffing and 3 coat clear lacquer satin for finishing.