What wooden floors we can renovate
Complete renovation can make your entire room look new, this may be done by the complete renovation of the floor within the whole house, floor or apartment. We may also renovate walls, staircases and other wood elements, each having a different shade and reflection.
Ancient floors are renovated with more caution to protect the wood and in consideration of further renovations to be carried out by the next generations over the decades. Some upgrades may require the use of machines, while others are entirely manual.
We pay particular attention to every detail and its total effect on the overall appearance.
During the renovation, we may use professionals in architecture, design, art history, etc., if necessary.
What effects may be achieved after the floor renovation
During the restoration we take into consideration the condition of the floor, we may take into account your wish to leave some distinct elements of the level, such as nails, patterns, and other items. This will preserve the historical style and ancient look of the floor, and it will be fully used over time.
The wood may keep its present worn-out look, and yet renovated, in order to be preserved. This will simply preserve its current look after the renovation.
Renovation does not affect the integrity of the floor elements, walls, staircases. All elements preserve their original look.
- 100% original look
- a luxurious effect with a glossy touch
- completely new look of the floor in terms of color and surface
What is included in the restoration
- our company offers a complete solution to our customers including a service that can make an old floor look like a brand new one
- a list of all services
- renovation carried out step-by-step
- fixing scratches, holes, etc.
What premises we can renovate the floor in
- private family houses
- museums, galleries, churches
- companies, clubs, restaurants
What materials do we use
- video tools
- requirements for the renovation
- options that may be offered – color, type of oil, etc.
Preparation before renovation
- take into account the condition of the building in terms of the upcoming process
- synchronize the work with other residents of the building or working hours
- prepare the premises
- prepare the floor
- prepare the necessary materials
- organize the work in terms of process, time
Commencing the renovation
- contact our representative for a visit
- carry out a detailed inspection and offer a price
- start the works
- achieve the desired effect of the floor